MESSAGE TRAILING MULTI-LINK FRONT SUSPENSION
By employing a trailing multi-link design, the Message allows the front of the bike to realize the benefits the rear has enjoyed for years — an easy actuation feel early in the stroke and progressive ramp through the mid-stroke. The result: ground-hugging traction, increased confidence when pushing through berms and more bottom-out resistance at the end of the travel to handle large impacts and botched landings. Additionally, our linkage design means that the axle path on the Message isn’t forced to travel in-line with the steering axis. Instead, it counteracts the natural steering angle change with a corresponding adjustment in offset. The Message maintains caster through the range of travel, giving you predictable handling in a wider variety of trail conditions.
The Message performs best on 29" and 27.5"+ trail bikes designed for 110mm to 140mm travel and 27.5” trail bikes designed for 130mm to 140mm travel.
Match the Message to the color of your bike with our custom Trust Performance Message Decal Kit.
Look for the Beeline Bikes shipping option at checkout to see if your location qualifies for FREE suspension installation from your local bike shop. Whether you want to bring your bike into the shop or have them come directly to your house, Beeline Bikes will have you ready to hit the trail in a flash.
- Trailing multi-link front suspension
- 130mm contour travel
- 1980 grams
- Full carbon chassis, steerer tube and linkages
- Three-way mode adjust - Firm, Mid, Open
- Trust engineered twin-tube, thru-shaft damper
- Tire widths up to 29" x 2.6” (762 x 66mm) max or 27.5" x 2.8" (744 x 78mm) max
- Fits both 29"/27+ (110-140mm) and 27.5" (130-140mm) bikes
- Easy setup with air pressure equal to rider weight
- 535mm Axle to Crown
- Fits existing mountain bikes with tapered headtube
- Boost 15x110mm thru axle (or with torque caps)
- Direct mount 180mm rotor (203mm max)
- 250 hours between service intervals
- WARNING - Learn more about California Prop 65