PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We also may use your Personal Information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store—you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here:https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site—you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trust Performance, users of the Site, or others; and
- With your consent.
We offer you the following choices about the Personal Information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
- Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Site.
- Promotional Communications. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
- Web Analytics. You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by using the browser add on found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Third-Party Tracking. Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Personal Information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. You may also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change certain of the Personal Information associated with your account by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete the Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures intended to protect your Personal Information from
accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
Trust Performance is based in the State of Utah in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site and its services are not directed to, and Trust Performance does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
for any updates or changes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
TRVSTPER, Inc. d/b/a Trust Performance
336 W 700 S, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT, 84101-2607